Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts Conference Submission Deadline
The seventh annual Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts Conference will be held Wednesday, May 23 – Thursday, May 24, 2018 at Bryn Mawr College, just outside of Philadelphia. These conferences are a forum for faculty, staff, and students to share resources, techniques, findings, and experiences related to blended learning.
Our definition of blended learning is quite broad, encompassing any combination of online and face-to-face instruction that supports close faculty-student interactions and high-impact, student-centered pedagogies, promotes life-long learning, or otherwise contributes to the goals and mission of a liberal arts education.
We are open to all topics related to blended learning in the liberal arts. Past participants have indicated particular interest in presentations that focus on process as well as product, give hands-on practical advice and implementation tips, and/or show methods and techniques over time.
Possible themes include:
- Experiential learning with digital technology: making, gamification, simulations, media
- Blending to reduce costs and increase access, including OER
- Development of new approaches for assessment, on the course or program level
- Institution-level strategies, initiatives, and programming
- February 15, 2018
- All Day Event
- Library & Information Technology Services