Educational Technology Services Open Office Hours
ETS offers weekly open office hours where faculty, staff and students can drop in for consultations or help with anything edtech-related, including:
- Using Moodle tools for course management, housekeeping and communication (e.g., Choice, Questionnaire, Chat, Scheduler)
- In-class polling (e.g., "clickers" or web-polling for smart phones and laptops, etc.)
- Online quizzing, tutorials and peer review
- Creating and using instructional video
- Creating and supporting digital course assignments (e.g., podcasts, blogs, wikis, digital exhibits, videos, etc.)
- Using mobile/tablet apps and devices in courses, course assignments and student research
- Documentation, scaffolding, and support for technologies and software students need for course assignments and research
Drop by with your questions -- Canaday 315 has networked computers for you to use, or bring your own.
Unable to make this time? We do appointments, too!
- January 25, 2018
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Canaday 315
- Library & Information Technology Services